Last modified: December 2, 2020
Your use of RelevantTools constitutes your acceptance and agreement:
- RelevantTools may not be used for phishing, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- RelevantTools may not be used to impersonate another person or organization.
- RelevantTools may not be used to support in any manner a terrorist organization such as defined by U.S. Department of State.
- RelevantTools (Relevant) may only be used to send emails to recipients who have voluntarily signed up to receive emails. All email sent using Relevant must comply with US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Using Relevant to send messages to addresses that have been obtained without the consent of the recipient is a violation of our policy to respect the rights of others.
- Relevant may not be used to send content that is pornographic, offensive, illegal or that encourages illegal activities or links to such information.
- Relevant cannot be used to send content in violation of copyright laws.
- Messages may not exceed 100K in size.
- Messages may not be sent to text messaging services or addresses.
- RelevantTools.com LLC will have final say on the determination of who can use RelevantTools.
- RelevantTools.com LLC reserves the right to terminate access to any RelevantTools account at any time.
- No refunds will be issued for past months billing, regardless of account activity.
RelevantTools.com LLC will have final say on the determination of what constitutes offensive content or spamming. Relevant reserves the right to prohibit the use of Relevant Tools by any company or site in its sole discretion. Relevant reserves the right to terminate access to Relevant by anyone violating its policies and to take legal action if necessary.
Your use of Relevant constitutes your agreement to comply with the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- After you have upgraded your account and provided your credit card, your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
- Monthly charges will be calculated based on email volume or database volume – whichever one is higher. Please export and delete any unused databases if you wish to reduce your monthly charges.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting Relevant Tools. You must receive a personal response from Relevant Tools verifing that we have received your request.
- No refunds will be issued for prior months, regardless of actual usage.
In no event shall Relevant be liable for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Relevant, with the delay or inability to use Relevant, or the provision or failure to provide services.
In no event shall Relevant be liable for penalities. damages, legal costs, or fees resulting from violations or potential violations of the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or any other anti-spam legislation. Relevant will cooperate fully with the investigation of any customer who is accused of sending spam.
Relevant is not responsible for any of your data residing on our hardware. You are responsible for backing up your data and information that may reside on Relevant’s hardware.